The Ø-ring is a small-section annular sealing element with a common cross section. The main material is synthetic rubber, which is the most used in hydraulic engineering. The most common type of seal is mainly used for static sealing and sliding sealing.
Compared with other seals, it has the following characteristics:
1. Good sealing performance and long service life; single ring can seal the two directions;
2. Good adaptability to oil, temperature and pressure;
3. The dynamic friction resistance is small; the volume is small, the weight is light, and the cost is low;
4. The sealing part has a simple structure and is convenient to disassemble and assemble;
5. It can be used for static sealing or dynamic sealing;
6. Size and groove have been standardized, convenient for selection and outsourcing.